Sunday, July 18, 2010

where do those cupcakes come from?

American Bakery... I totally recommend this bakery, best cupcakes and cookies I've had in Amsterdam. Does it compare to the "Magnolia cupcakes" in the States? We'll find out... Though it is kind of addictive, the cupcakes, everytime I'm in town I have the urge to walk past by their window and stare at the loveliness behind it... I try to control myself not to give in to my addiction. 'Crackcakes' maybe a little ;) Fortunately the bakery is still a local secret as there are no waitinglist or long lines at the door.



The Magnolia Bakery Cookbook: Old-Fashioned Recipes From New York's Sweetest Bakery        More From Magnolia: Recipes from the World Famous Bakery and Allysa Torey's Home Kitchen       At Home with Magnolia: Classic American Recipes from the Owner of Magnolia Bakery

No comments: